Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Senior Frontend Engineer for Retail Systems, you will be responsible for designing and developing business automation platforms that are highly valuable for our customers. Also you will be responsible for incorporating highly interactive dashboards for business insights.
- Work in a team with cross functional responsibilities across cultural and geographical boundaries.
- Brainstorm ideas and innovate on solutions.
- Communicate and co-work with business teams to resolve issues and find a best solution to achieve business goal
- Design and implement highly interactive and modular user interfaces that have low TTI and latencies.
- Communicate and co-work with engineers in Seoul office to address issues and to find solutions, ideas to provide better user experience as well coordinate services on the backend side
- Monitor production web applications: build monitoring dashboards with meaningful metrics
- Major in CS and related fields
- Good problem solving skills
- Passion for customer satisfaction.
- Experience in working with distributed microservices architecture.
- Extensive experience building interactive web applications using latest web frameworks and libraries.
- Experience using React.Js, Angular.js, JQuery.
- Experience using Rest services as well as reactive patterns.
- Experience in working on AWS.
- Experience in Web security (authentication, authorization)
- Experience in Spring framework is a big Plus
- Experience working in a global setting.
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 18 days PTO + 12 national holidays off
- 401K matching
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Mobile & fitness reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Catered lunch
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.