Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Customer Experience Product
Our vision is to make Coupang the destination to find, explore, research, and buy any product. Our team is responsible for every interaction from the time Customers sign up for a new Coupang account to finding the product they’re looking for to making the purchase. We leverage technologies such as machine learning and A/B testing to rethink how our millions of Customers search, discover, and purchase items across our vast product catalog.
As Group Product Manager, you will be expected to take the lead of a team Product Owners and own solving a given problem space. This includes
- Develop a deep understanding of our Customers pain points and become their champion
- Define and drive the vision, strategy and success criteria for your problem space
- Build and lead a team of Product Owners responsible for executing our vision from strategic planning to implementation
- Manage your team’s priorities, considering trade-offs and optimizing for Customer experience
- Dive deep and maintain the technical understanding needed to actively contribute to engineering and product decision making
- Work closely with Software development and UX teams to deliver high-quality solutions
- Drive alignment with a variety of stakeholders including executives, category leaders, business operations and infrastructure teams
- Contribute to growing the team’s overall Product skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in product management, including developing, delivering and executing on a strong product vision
- Analytical thinker who works well in a global, fast-paced, data-driven, cross-functional, and highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- Bias for action and willingness to get your hands dirty to get the job done
- Sound business judgment and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence others, including executive level reviews
- Ability to think strategically and at the same time stay on top of tactical execution
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- e-Commerce experience
- Experience in launching consumer facing products in mobile
- Experience working with multiple teams across different geographies
- Experience with distributed systems, big data, and machine learning
- Experience with NLP, information retrieval, and computer vision
- Startup experience
Recruitment Process and Others:
- Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer (The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
- This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
- If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
- Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Recruiter : Jong Won Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)