쿠팡은 세계에서 가장 빠르고 크게 성장하는 Ecommerce 기업 입니다. 우리는 고객, 직원, 파트너 그리고 우리를 둘러싼 모든 사람들의 일상을 어떻게 혁신 할 수 있을 지 매 순간 고민합니다. 우리는 아직 아무도 풀지 못한 문제를 해결함으로써 사람들이 이렇게 묻는 세상을 만들고자 합니다. “쿠팡 없이 어떻게 살았을까?” 쿠팡은 서울뿐만 아니라 베이징, LA, 시애틀, 상하이와 실리콘밸리 등에 오피스를 두고 있는 글로벌 기업입니다.
Principal, Program Management (Business Operations)
Coupang is looking for a talented Marketplace Program Manager owning Business Operations for the Marketplace Team.
Coupang provides a marketplace that offers new, used, and ever-expanding selections to Coupang customers.
What does the role involve?
We are looking to hire a talented program manager for our sales operations function. The program manager will own a variety of activities related to the operations of the Sales Ops function, such as standardization and governance of processes for creation of accounts/opportunities/activities across teams, ensuring hygiene of Sales controlled elements on Salesforce/Order Management, coordinating annual account assignment process, setting and tracking team goals, data analysis and reporting, supporting periodic business reviews and program management support for new business management initiatives. He/she will be a critical member of the 3P Program Management team collaborating with Inside Sales Orgs, Marketplace teams, Marketing and Communications, Product, Analytics, Platform and Finance teams. The successful candidate will have strong data analysis skills, superior Excel skills, knowledge of SQL, strong creative and problem-solving skills, and project management and collaborative abilities. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages the administration and execution of the team’s targets, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment.
- Ensure account assignments are reflected correctly after annual/bi-annual account/territory planning process
- Support building and maintaining a defect-free master hierarchy housing all known Sellers with a well-formed account structure and with no duplication.
- Create comprehensive dashboards and automated metrics reports for sales and performance metrics, sales productivity, attach rates by categories, revenue forecasts/visibility, variance to delivered from contracted, etc.
- Standardize and govern common processes such as account creation on Sales Force(SF), new opportunity creation, logging activities on SF by all advertiser facing teams
- Organize data and generate deep insights in campaigns, orders, opportunities, and operations in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Ensure hygiene of Sales controlled elements of SF accounts and opportunities, resolving data sync issues between different tools
- Work with a broad set of key stakeholders to develop and launch sales playbooks to support field execution in alignment with marketing campaigns and sales plays.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or engineering
- 8+ years of relevant financial/business analysis in a fast paced environment
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience taking broad visions and concepts and developing and launching successful structured enablement programs with predefined metrics to measure impact
- Proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion
- Advanced analytics and management reporting skills
- Strong program management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Advanced Excel skills and Knowledge of SQL
Master's degree in quantitative disciplines or MBA
Experience in online advertising/e-Commerce
Experience in Business Operations
English a plus but not required
Experience in SQL
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.