Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Help Coupang achieve best-in-class customer experience and operational excellence by designing and delivering impactful programs cross-functionally across Coupang’s diverse line of business.
* Extremely high level of customer focus and explorer into new initiatives.
* Reinforce the overall business end to end.
* Accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
* Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding our products and potential products, and the competitive landscape.
* Lead and guide program team members in planning, designing and executing end-to-end programs and processes across Coupang’s various lines of business and functional areas; report results to senior management.
* BA/BS Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Quantitative Science or other related fields required. Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MS) preferred.
* 15+ years of work experience as a project and program management role.
* Strong business focus: always looking to maximize benefits for the business and minimize downside risk.
*The ability to resolve long term problems.
* Preferred Bilingual in Korean and English.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Ability to design cross functional way of working.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
전형 절차 및 기타사항
1. 전형절차: 서류전형 - 전화면접 - 대면면접 - 최종합격 (전형절차는 직무별로 다르게 운영될 수 있으며, 일정 및 상황에 따라 변동될 수 있습니다.)
a. 본 공고는 모집 완료 시 조기마감 될 수 있습니다.
b. 지원서 내용 중 허위사실이 있는 경우에는 합격이 취소될 수 있습니다.
c. 보훈대상자 및 장애인 여부는 채용과정에서 어떠한 불이익도 미치지 않습니다.
d. 전형일정 및 결과는 지원서에 등록하신 이메일로 개별 안내 드립니다.