Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Senior Business Analyst for Growth Analytics, Coupang’s Growth Analytics team is laser focused on understanding our customers and finding growth levers for the company. We are looking for someone to join our team and help us gain a deep understanding Coupang’s business performance, customer behavior, marketing campaign effectiveness, and marketing platform data. Additionally, this role will help architect and maintain robust ETL’s to take disparate data sets and turn them into usable and actionable insights to assist with data backed marketing innovation.
- You will help Coupang leaders to understand business performance and customer growth pattern. Find the root cause of business problems and metric trends.
- You will partner with marketing teams and engineers, data scientists and product teams to create new performance marketing strategies, product features, and user experiences that make Coupang engaging for both merchants and consumers.
- You will study customer behavior to unlock insights that help us wow our customers at every step of their shopping journey.
- Dive deep into Coupang’s customer demographic and behavioral data with an eye for transforming it into actionable data sets that can be used to drive value for our customers across marketing channels
- Build the ETLs and cubes which make it possible to draw insights and actions from distributed data sets
- Aggregate, organize, and synthesize large amounts of data for testing and reporting. Rigorously validate information and be a champion for data quality
- Create Tableau dashboard, visualizing large datasets in a consumable and actionable format
- Proven experience with large-scale data analysis, business intelligence systems, and other advanced business reporting tools, including SQL, Hadoop, Tableau, Teradata, R, or similar tools
- Expert SQL/HQL knowledge
- Tableau experience
- Solid grasp on a/b test & control fundamentals and statistical analysis
- Excellent communication skills and track record of collaboration for cross functional projects
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, or related area
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Retail / e-commerce / marketing / technology / consulting / finance