Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
To help us deliver on our promise to the customer and reach our goals we are growing our in-house executive recruiting team. We are seeking passionate recruiters who are driven to find and attract the best talent in the world. With a strong track record of success you will be able to demonstrate creative problem solving abilities.
You will develop and execute recruitment strategies and programs to attract best in class talent from global markets for senior leadership openings. This includes creating and managing executive talent pipelines, managing senior level stakeholders and driving recruiting initiatives.
What you will do;
- Design and implement strategies to identify and attract executive talent to the organization; inclusive of both organic attraction techniques and partnership development with key external partners.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to find top talent to support the growth strategies of the organization
- Conduct proactive talent pipelining and sourcing initiatives leveraging industry expertise and relationships, as well as research/mapping.
- Develop a robust understanding of the eCommerce industry, with a specific focus on the South Korean market.
- Leverage strong influencing skills as you speak with candidates from a variety of countries, including the US, India, China, Australia, and the greater APAC region.
- Develop solid relationships internally with executives in client groups.
- Partner with assigned clients to provide a consultative approach to workforce planning with proactive pipeline development to meet anticipated needs and acting as a trusted advisor for key talent decisions and strategies
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent from competitors and industry leaders.
- Track milestones and timelines across projects, analyzing and communicating project risks and issues as necessary, making adjustments to project plans and timelines to ensure successful project delivery
- Minimum of 10 years of recruitment experience dealing with executive level talent
- Strong track record of executive search experience
- Leadership presence and credibility to interact skillfully with all levels of employees and stakeholders
- Passionate and knowledgeable about executive recruiting and best practices
- Proven team player with excellent communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, creative and data driven
- Must be highly motivated, able to work independently in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.