Principal IOS Engineer
Coupang Eats is a new service by Coupang where we deliver quality food and beverages from restaurants and cafes to your door. We build the Customer app, Store app, Courier app, websites for Stores and operations center. We struggle to provide a fast and seamless delivery Customer experience for all three parties involved. As part of product engineering organization, we
- Owns end to end Eats service
- Build this ecosystem with exciting tech stacks.
- Cloud Native (AWS), MSA, Spring boot, WebFlux, Reactive JS, Vue JS, CSS3, HTML5, JPA,Elastic stack, Docker, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Cassandra, native mobile development.
- Obsesses over site reliability to guarantee an effortless shopping experience
- Is truly global, with teams located at Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing and Bay area
Our vision is to build a trusted eCommerce platform by obsessing over reliable and effortless shopping experience, through a highly productive engineering team
• Tech leader for agile team throughout the software development lifecycle
• Collaboration with product owners, stakeholders and designers to implement enhancements or new applications
• Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
• Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/time to market imperatives;
• Share best practices and improve processes within or across agile teams, mentor junior developers
• Strong problem resolve skills
• Lead and drive company level project with collaborate with different agile teams and stakeholders.
• 8+ years of software development experience
• 6+ years of iOS app development using Objective-C or Swift
• Experience deploying applications to the Apple App Store, ideally available in Apple App Store currently.
• Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, and UIKit
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Good understanding of design patterns, such as MVP/MVC/MVVM, Observers, Delegation
• Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs
• Passion for writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field