Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Coupang is investing in building a world-class Advertising business where we run relevant ads on key placements across our website and Mobile App. We are building the next generation of products and services that will fuel the future growth of Coupang’s ad solutions, by providing self-service advertising capabilities to our Sellers and Suppliers.
As our Senior Frontend Engineer in Coupang Advertising platform, you will be responsible for designing and developing business automation platforms that are highly valuable for our customers. This includes working on projects and building low latency and highly available services, scaling systems, building APIs for programmatic integrations. Also you will be responsible for incorporating highly interactive dashboards for business insights.
Are you passionate in building low latency and highly scalable distributed services? Do you want to be part of huge opportunity in building world-class Coupang Advertising business? We are looking for leaders to build these Services.
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to design, implement, enhance, and maintain Coupang Reporting dashboards.
- Collaborate with data scientists to develop scalable platform for analytic reporting
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Design and implement highly interactive and modular user interfaces that have low TTI and latencies.
- Communicate and co-work with business teams to resolve issues and find a best solution to achieve business goal
- Communicate and co-work with engineers in Seoul office to address issues and to find solutions, ideas to provide better user experience as well coordinate services on the backend side
- Monitor production web applications: build monitoring dashboards with meaningful metrics
- 4+ years of web development experience .
- 1+ years experience with responsive design concepts/practices
- 1+ years experience with building server side application
- Strong understanding with RESTful JSON API design and integration
- Experience with agile software development methodology and continuous delivery models
- Experience with Design Patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD) and performance engineering
- Experience with UX design
- Experience with team building and mentoring
- Experience and fluency in MVC frameworks
- Experience with architecting and coding for cloud-based applications (e.g., AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS such as Postgresql or Mysql
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- 18 days PTO + 12 national holidays off
- 401K matching
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Mobile & fitness reimbursement
- Catered lunches
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.