Head of HRIT
We are looking for a leader who can build the vision and roadmap for our global HR systems team and provide technical guidance and leadership to maintain and optimize our existing HR systems.
In this role, you will need to closely collaborate with key stakeholders across HR, the Business, and executive leadership to define the roadmap for our HR systems so that they can scale for a fast-growing, dynamic organization. You will define and execute on a company-wide vision to organize our HR/workforce data, improve our HR operational efficiency, and advance our reporting and analytics.
- Create the vision, roadmap, and priorities for all HR systems with a focus on global consistency, scalability, and data accuracy.
- Provide process improvement, project management and technical consultation HR and business leaders on key business initiatives, which can be implemented through new or existing system functionality and/or new HR tools.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, and leadership to the HRIS team.
- Hire and develop a strong technical HRIS team that will effectively support, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve HR system issues.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts so our HR systems are user friendly, while also strongly focusing on reporting, data analytics/dashboards, and data accuracy.
- Document and deploy data management best practices to ensure access, integrity and security of data.
- Lead initiatives to develop and deploy training programs related to process improvement and HR technology solutions and tools.
- Manage all HR system and supplier vendor relationships and contracts to maximize third-party resources and investments.
- 10+ years of HR systems experience
- Subject matter expertise in the following Workday products areas: HCM, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Time Tracking, Talent, Learning, and/or Recruiting.
- Experience managing an HR systems portfolio with diverse, multi-country locations with various employee classifications
- Prior experience managing a team spread across multiple countries and time zones.
- Strong knowledge of process and continuous improvement principles. Lean and six sigma experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills, including attention to detail, ability to create structured frameworks and action plans
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.