The People Operations team is looking for someone who is extremely detail-oriented, has strong desire to learn, and is a critical problem solver. This person provides preliminary analysis and recommendations around Workday.
This person will help optimize system performance and resource utilization. S/he will also work with key stakeholders to implement improvements and new feature implementation. Maintains system and service documents that support the overall operational environment and other duties as assigned.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Systems Support/Monitoring/ Troubleshooting
- Provides daily technical support and monitoring for Workday
- Provide incident analysis, triage, resolution or escalation.
- Reviews incoming tickets, maintenance notifications, reporting dashboards and alert messages for operational understanding
- Creation of knowledge documentation necessary to improve support within the support model
- Ongoing learning as it pertains to Workday and any of our other HR systems.
- Ongoing learning of the technical tools necessary to perform necessary daily tasks
- Bachelors experience
- 1-3 years in HR and/or customer service
- Experience and desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced high demand environment
- Basic knowledge of HR systems, preferably Workday
- Proficiency in both Korean and English
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to articulate solutions
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability and desire to effectively prioritize and multitask effectively in a high pressure environment
- Ability and desire to exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
- Keen attention to detail
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.