쿠팡은 세계에서 가장 빠르고 크게 성장하는 Ecommerce 기업 입니다. 우리는 고객, 직원, 파트너 그리고 우리를 둘러싼 모든 사람들의 일상을 어떻게 혁신 할 수 있을 지 매 순간 고민합니다. 우리는 아직 아무도 풀지 못한 문제를 해결함으로써 사람들이 이렇게 묻는 세상을 만들고자 합니다. “쿠팡 없이 어떻게 살았을까?” 쿠팡은 서울뿐만 아니라 베이징, LA, 시애틀, 상하이와 실리콘밸리 등에 오피스를 두고 있는 글로벌 기업입니다.
Principal, FC Capacity Planning
- Responsible for End to End Design of FCs and HUBs for Coupang including site finalization, conceptualization, concept drawing, design discussions with vendors.
- Accountable for efficient facility design considering Capex, Opex, delivery lead time, operations lead time and safety.
- Planning of new upcoming facilities and expansion of existing facilities
- Translate capacity requirement into FC requirement in alignment with network strategy
- Simulate various order profile changes and process changes to understand their impact on FC capacity
- Liaise with FC operations team and other stakeholders to understand their constraints and concerns to be reflected in the capacity plan
- Maintain updated information of current and new FC infra capacity and operations capacity
- Execute the capacity plan in coordination with FC Program management team, Launch team & operations team
- Support Finance team to develop annual capex budget in conformity with supply capacity plan
- Review warehouse layouts and suggest changes based on process, material flow and people flow to increase FC capacity
- Bachelor of Business Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Operations Research or equivalent area preferred
- 8-10 years of progressive work experience in logistics, manufacturing, production management, distribution management, business analysis or any similar areas with minimum 2 years of experience in ecommerce
- Good understanding of FC processes and process capacity
- Analytical thinker who works well in a fast-paced, data-driven and highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Engaging and collaborative, working in a team environment
- Desire to have an impact on how people shop and live
- Exposure in ecommerce automation industry
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.