Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- Write technical policy documentation for internal or external audiences.
- Development and delivery of training on security, privacy and data governance.
- Partnering with other subject matter experts to obtain information, validate content, and evaluate the effectiveness of training program.
- Measure, report, and analyze data to illustrate impact on both learners and security risk reduction to demonstrate program effectiveness.
- Design, development and implementation of policies, procedures and processes for security, privacy and data governance across the organization.
- Collaborate and facilitate technical policy development with key experts from product, engineering, legal, security, privacy, corporate IT, HR, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in required.
- 4-8 years relevant work experience in security/privacy training or policy development or policy writing or policy communications.
- Master’s degree in law, public policy, technology policy, security, or privacy.
- Experience in cyber security and/or data privacy regulatory requirements, in particular Korea’s Personal Information Protect Act.
- Certification in any of the following: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, CIPM.
- Strong and effective communication skills (writing, speaking and presenting) in Chinese and English.