Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
You will be engaged in the entire agile development process from participating in story estimation, feature design discussions and planning, implementation and releasing. You will design and implement system architecture, and have primary responsibility for code quality. Your focus is not only on functionality, but on performance, security and data validation. You should provide the final recommendation to a technical trade-off.
- Tech leader for agile team throughout the software development lifecycle
- Collaboration with product owners, stakeholders and designers to implement enhancements or new applications
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/time to market imperatives;
- Share best practices and improve processes within or across agile teams, mentor junior developers
- Lead and drive company level project with collaborate with different agile teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with Java/JS development and worked on distributed system.
- Experience developing medium to large scale enterprise and MVC web applications.
- Experiences with micro service architecture, hands-on working on designing a system.
- Experiences with handling the front UI optimization, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Comprehensive experiences on data structure and algorithm.
- Excellent communication skills with English, Korean is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment with frequent and on-time releases.
- Experiences in AWS, EC2 is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field