[About Coupang Fulfillment Services (CFS)]
Coupang Fulfillment Services(이하 CFS)는 쿠팡의 물류를 총괄하는 쿠팡의 계열사입니다. CFS는 물류센터(Fulfillment Center, 이하 FC) 운영을 책임지고 있으며, 업무효율성과 전문성 제고를 통해 글로벌 이커머스 기업으로 성장하기 위한 혁신을 이끌어 가고 있습니다. CFS는 현재 3개의 메가물류센터(인천,덕평, 대구)를 비롯하여 현재 총 7개의 FC를 운영하고 있습니다.
[About Fulfillment Center (FC)]
Fulfillment Center(이하 FC)는 쿠팡의 물류센터를 말하는 것으로 상품의 입고, 적재, 포장, 출고를 담당하는 곳입니다. FC는 단순한 물류 창고가 아닌, 첨단 기술이 집약된 하나의 Automation Factory로서, 제조업 생산 공장과 같이 각각의 업무를 전문화하고, 입고부터 출고까지 데이터를 기반으로 시공간을 효율적으로 관리하여 낭비를 최소화 하는 등 최적의 물류 시스템을 구현해 나가고 있습니다.
- Analytical Skills: Construction managers must be good at planning for large-scale, multi-step projects.
- Management Skills: construction managers must lead vendors and keep them controlled and focused on the job.
- Communication: Good writing and speaking skills are needed by construction managers when communicating with stakeholders, writing proposals, subcontractors, procuring materials and dealing with landlord.
- Technical Skills: Construction managers must know construction methodologies, read blueprints and understand other technical aspects of construction.
- Time-Management: Deadlines are crucial. Making sure that everything is on time and moving smoothly is a critical part of the job.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Minimum BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Projects.
- 10+years construction site or related project management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal staffs including English speaking/listening (preferred), writing/reading(mandatory)
- Skilled at solving conflict between different project members and staff.
- Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- In charge of the full management/maintenance of the building ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and electricity are well-maintained
- Fully understand the original design intend of the building and record the design change history
- Support the installation of logistic equipment such as spiral, conveyor, sorter, freight EV, vertical carrier, lift, and so forth.
- Monitor and control the site FM (facility maintenance) vendor
- Carrying out tests on systems and making changes to plans where necessary such area as office, cafeteria, berth, toilette, changing room, locker room, security gate, dock, charging station, and so forth.
- Monitoring the installation of services and managing their maintenance
- Making sure that all building services meet health and safety requirements and environmental legislation
- Immediate counteraction for the facility failure during operation time
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, landlord, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Meeting with engineers, architects and contractors on an ongoing basis regarding project objectives and progress.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Ensuring the construction process starts and ends on time and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Conducting ongoing quality inspections including building hand-over inspection