Coupang isone of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask, “How did I ever live without Coupang?”We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World”by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers”by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
CMG (Coupang Media Group) drives revenue through advertising and other vendor funded transactions and events.We build highly sophisticated systems that are then transformed into consumer grade user experience and exposed directly to our customers. This role will be to develop a roadmap and strategy to establish a new core business within CMG.
"Product Owner" in Coupang isMini-CEO with end-to-end ownership of a specific area. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow one of the most strategic areas for the Company!
- Work with business stakeholders in identifying key business problems/opportunities;
- Research and identify potential solutions to the problem, working in collaboration with leaders (both business and technical leads) in the company;
- Prioritize the right set of features to impact the success metrics;
- Own the product roadmap for fraud detection system;
- End to end ownership from launching the new products/programs to continuously drive the right system/process/operation changes to maximize the impact;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong track record as product owner or product manager for marketing related fraud prevention product;
- Pro-active problem solver with a strong inclination to execute analytical thinker;
- Ability to effectively communicate with different audiences;
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to results;
- Demonstrated ability to manage, and prioritize multiple projects;
- Fluent English speaking and writing;
- Experience working at an internet / e-commerce / retail industry is a plus