Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to focus on scaling how retail teams and suppliers manage, market and merchandise products on Coupang. In this role you will be leading how we identify, prioritize and automate the addition and management of products for Coupang’s innovative Rocket delivery. You will have direct ownership over the adoption, feature prioritization, product definition, messaging, customer interaction and product strategy.
Retail Systems is responsible for helping Coupang scale the retail business to include millions of products from tens of thousands of vendors. We build decision support systems, self-service tools and an automation platform which enables retail teams and vendors to be more productive.
- 5+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
- Proven ability to connect with stakeholders, identify unmet needs, and come up with innovative ways of meeting them via new products or feature launches
- Hands on experience working with designers, program managers and engineering teams in an Agile environment focused on delivering against a product roadmap
- Analytical and problem solving skills to find creative ways to overcome obstacles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background with a demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- BA / BS in a technical field or equivalent
- Master’s degree in an analytical or engineering discipline or MBA preferred
- Track record of shaping the business strategy for software products or services.
- Experience working with global product development teams.
- Experience in a product management role defining features and roadmap for business systems (e.g. CRM, ERP, BPM)
- Smart about choosing between fast and right
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Recruiter : Jong Won Park (email@example.com)