Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Do you want to join the world’s fastest growing e-Commerce company? Do you want to be part of the team that impacts tens of millions of online and mobile consumers? Do you want to build products from scratch and be able to shape the product vision and roadmaps? Coupang is the place! Coupang is the world’s fastest growing e-Commerce company and South Korea’s answer to Amazon. Coupang is currently valued at $5 billion. In only its fourth year, Coupang boasts over 20 million subscribers and annual revenue run rate over $2 billion. It is the #1 player in mobile e-commerce in Korea, which is a massive $50 billion market opportunity.
Coupang’s goal is to provide a consistent shopping experience that blends both “discovery” and “intent” based shopping with superior product selection and customer service. We enable this via our innovative mobile application, optimized delivery network, as well as leveraging a highly scalable platform and best in class data analytics and experiment-driven product prioritization.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to focus on scaling how marketers and vendors manage, market and merchandise products on Coupang. You will lead a specific product areas with ownership over the adoption, feature prioritization, product definition, messaging, customer interaction and product strategy.
Promotion Systems is responsible for helping Coupang scale experiments for promoting products through discounts and sales events and to incentivize customers to try Coupang programs like RocketWow. We build decision support systems, self-service tools and platform services which enable marketing, retail teams and vendors to more precisely and efficiently product their products and services.
- 5+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
- Proven ability to connect with stakeholders, identify unmet needs, and come up with innovative ways of meeting them via new products or feature launches
- Hands on experience working with designers, program managers and engineering teams in an Agile environment focused on delivering against a product roadmap
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to find creative ways to overcome obstacles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background with a demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- BA / BS in a technical field or equivalent
- Master’s degree in an analytical or engineering discipline or MBA preferred
- Track record of shaping the business strategy for software products or services.
- Experience working with customers outside the US and with global teams, preferably with regions where English is not the primary language.
- Experience in a product management role defining features and roadmap for business systems (e.g. CRM, ERP, BPM)
- Smart about choosing between fast and right
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Recruiter : Jong Won Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)