Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- Planning, monitoring and advising marketing business from finance perspectives, including annual/long-term planning to weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews, bringing total transparency to key business leaders
- Be relentless in achieving operational excellence and efficiency in every facet of operations
- Identify key exception areas by analyzing trends in various marketing metrics
- Perform root cause analysis; defining analytical framework, retrieving right data, working with data owners and driving insights
- Build data visibility by working with data team to automate data reports
- Set appropriate goals for business partners (marketing)
- Drive business partners towards goals
- Lead data-driven decision making
- Produce reports on weekly / monthly marketing performance metrics
- Prepare daily flash results of marketing performance
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for marketing activities
- Lead financial analyses and assess key marketing initiatives
- BA / BS degree
- Experience and sufficient knowledge of SQL
- 5+ years’ experience in finance or business analysis
- Ability to gather, analyze, and organize large amounts of data and provide insight and recommendations
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in fast-paced and dynamic environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
- Intermediate/expert level with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- English proficiency
- Direct experience in eCommerce, Retail or Operations will be a plus but not necessary
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.