* Structure and perform analysis independently and conduct research to uncover the insights that support business team.
* Develop value-add analysis and partner with business team leaders to define and analyze key success metrics, measure efficiency, and inform the best possible business decisions.
* Develop and produce regular reports for business teams and other related teams.
* Prioritize and work effectively in an environment with competing demands
* Develop and definition key metrics and able to communicate to other teams
* BA/BS degree
* 3+ years of work experience as an analyst or in an analytical role.
* Must have mid-level SQL knowledge and experience
* Preferred Bilingual in Korean and English but English can be optional
* Proficient in Microsoft excel.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment; comfort dealing with ambiguity