Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- The Eats finance team oversees and manages all financials of Coupang Eats. Our team’s goal is to 1) accurately report business financials, 2) simulate business forecasts, 3) set appropriate budgets and targets, and 4) guide business teams to meet their financial goals
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Manage financial reporting for the Eats business on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly, annual), and share reports with C-level management
- Conduct forecasting for Eats business (from weekly to 5-year plan) based on demand trends and other internal/external factors
- Assist in forecasting and evaluating investment decisions for Eats
- Allocate appropriate budgets and targets for each function in Eats
- Provide recommendations and guidance to business function owners in Eats to meet their financial goals within the constraints of their allocated budgets
- Communicate regularly with Central Finance and Accounting teams to ensure accuracy of reporting and coordination with entire Coupang business
- Key Performance Management
- Manage operational reporting of key business metrics to provide visibility of progress to goals for each function
- Create and automate daily metrics flash for timely visibility and action
- Dive deep on urgent issues and brainstorm with business and operation teams to improve on bottleneck and inefficiencies
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or any other technical field
- 3+ years’experience in finance including investment banks, accounting firms, or finance department preferably in IT company
- Expertise in financial modeling and excel
- Demonstrated analysis skills of extracting/processing data and utilizing the analysis
- Familiar with establishing and managing KPIs
- Good communication skills, and comfortable working with leaders of multiple business functions
- SQL (NoSQL)
- Fluent English, written and verbal
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.