Our team is responsible for driving customer engagement and excellence across the various functional areas of the fresh food business on Coupang. Rocket Fresh is a very high-growth and exciting business that helps us on our quest to Wow customers! We partner closely with business stakeholders across operations, logistics, Quality Control, merchandising and marketing, and technology in order to deliver the best customer experience possible in the rapidly evolving fresh food category.
* Reinforce the overall fresh food program driving forward a first-in-class customer experience end-to-end.
* Accountable for the coordinated management of multiple projects directed toward near and long-term business strategies and other organizational objectives.
* Analyzing, evaluating, and overcoming company-wide risks.
* Leading the program team which comprises quality assurance, competitive benchmarking and tracking, and front-end experience: build it, manage it, partner with stakeholders, and motivate it as required.
* Auditing and monitoring supplier quality control capability to improve our supply base.
* Introducing new technologies, features and improve BMs’ knowledge of and capabilities with tech teams.
* Partner with Category and Team Leaders and business analytics on building relevant metrics and tracking toward same for best performance of the business.
* BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Finance, Tech. or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
* 15+ years of work experience as a project and program management role.
* Strong business focus and customer-first mindset: always looking to maximize benefits for the business and minimize downside risk.
*The ability to resolve long term problems.
* Preferred Bilingual in Korean and English.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Ability to design cross functional way of working.
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job, and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located HERE.
Document Return Policy (Korea ONLY)
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.