Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our senior information security engineer for Security Monitoring, Intelligence & Incident Management team, you will gain experience of operating in a technically complex, fast changing and dynamic environment.You will be exposed to various forms of threat including security breaches, intellectual property theft, insider trading, fraud and avoidance of security controls. This position requires an experienced personnel that have good working knowledge in data leakage related IR, investigation and hunt techniques, root-cause security flaws and vulnerabilities, quickly assessing the potential internal threats, and educating other members of the broader team.
Key Responsibilities: (Drafter: Refer to below for the format of the sentences - nominal clause)
- Contribute to the enterprise wide Data Loss Prevention (DLP) program analyzing the current DLP policies and capabilities to proactively identify and propose enhancements to the program
- Give input to the direction and strategy for Proxy DLP, email DLP, cloud DLP and Endpoint DLP policies and initiatives
- Provide engineering support to evaluate, select, implement and provide ownership over DLP solutions supporting the enterprise wide User Behavior Analytics (UBA) technology
- Operationalize DLP technologies and work with Level 1 analysts and incident response teams to build alert response procedures for DLP program
- Tune detection and alerting policies by closely examining violations and partnering with other security, legal and HR teams to further investigations as appropriate
- Forward DLP logs and alerts to the enterprise SOC and build reports and dashboards that serve the goals of the DLP and UBA program
- Identify additional systems/networks compromised by cyber attacks
- Compile evidence for legal cases
- Draft technical reports, write declarations and prepare evidences
- Advise law enforcement on the credibility of acquired data
- Stay proficient in forensic, response and reverse engineering skills
Qualifications: (Drafter: Refer to below for the format of the sentences.)
- 3+ years of experience in information security.
- Read, write in Mandarin(need to analysis logs in China server)
- Experience and hands on working knowledge with Data Loss Prevention security controls (Data in Motion/Use/Rest) and tools
- Knowledge of endpoint protection technology and loss protection strategies (e.g., Bluecoat proxies)
- The aptitude to exercise sound technical, interpersonal and organizational judgment while evaluating and solving complex problems.
- Be able to work as part of a wider information security analytics team to improve the global security posture of Coupang
- Be able to contribute in enhancing the security of communication channels at Coupang to reduce the risk and impact of data loss across the enterprise
- Overall knowledge of the user experience (PC, Mobile, etc)