Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Our team is responsible for driving customer engagement and excellence across the various functional areas of the fresh food business on Coupang. Rocket Fresh is a very high-growth and exciting business that helps us on our quest to Wow customers! We partner closely with business stakeholders across operations, logistics, Quality Control, merchandising and marketing, and technology in order to deliver the best customer experience possible in the rapidly evolving fresh food category.
* Reinforce the overall fresh food program driving forward a first-in-class customer experience end-to-end.
* Accountable for the coordinated management of multiple projects directed toward near and long-term business strategies and other organizational objectives.
* Analyzing, evaluating, and overcoming company-wide risks.
* Leading the program team which comprises quality assurance, competitive benchmarking and tracking, and front-end experience: build it, manage it, partner with stakeholders, and motivate it as required.
* Auditing and monitoring supplier quality control capability to improve our supply base.
* Introducing new technologies, features and improve BMs’ knowledge of and capabilities with tech teams.
* Partner with Category and Team Leaders and business analytics on building relevant metrics and tracking toward same for best performance of the business.
* BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Finance, Tech. or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
* 15+ years of work experience as a project and program management role.
* Strong business focus and customer-first mindset: always looking to maximize benefits for the business and minimize downside risk.
*The ability to resolve long term problems.
* Preferred Bilingual in Korean and English.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Ability to design cross functional way of working.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.