쿠팡은 세계에서 가장 빠르고 크게 성장하는 Ecommerce 기업 입니다. 우리는 고객, 직원, 파트너 그리고 우리를 둘러싼 모든 사람들의 일상을 어떻게 혁신 할 수 있을 지 매 순간 고민합니다. 우리는 아직 아무도 풀지 못한 문제를 해결함으로써 사람들이 이렇게 묻는 세상을 만들고자 합니다. “쿠팡 없이 어떻게 살았을까?” 쿠팡은 서울뿐만 아니라 베이징, LA, 시애틀, 상하이와 실리콘밸리 등에 오피스를 두고 있는 글로벌 기업입니다.
Team Description (3-5 sentences):
The Growth Analytics team works across Coupang’s business lines to enable data-driven decisions. This includes working with engineering to capture and log the correct data, enabling access to data via dashboards and reports, performing deep dives into marketing, customer, and product data, and using sophisticated tools and techniques to drive change. The Growth Analytics team operates as a single unit, working out of Coupang’s Mountain View, Seoul, and Shanghai offices.
- Taking ownership of a significant part of Coupang’s marketing analytics need, and work with stakeholders and business leaders to enable its growth
- Being able to dive deep into marketing, product, and traffic data at extreme granularity to identify new ways to scale Coupang’s marketing
- Working with senior leaders, marketing operators, engineers, and other business leaders to drive Coupang’s growth through marketing
- Experiencing in cross-channel and cross-platform analysis
- Having expert-level SQL skills with experience working with billion/trillion row tables
- Having experience in creating data pipelines and ETLs that combine data from disparate sources
- Being able to validate and identify improvements in large data sets
- Being comfortable presenting actionable findings to senior company leaders
- Finding the root cause of business problems and metric trends
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Economics, Engineering)
- 6+ years’ experience as an in-house senior analytics team member
- 5+ years of experience with large-scale data analysis
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Retail / e-commerce / marketing / technology
- Must have expert SQL/HQL knowledge (at least 2 yrs SQL experiences)
- Experience handling large-scale, complex projects and initiatives that can materially impact a business
- Ability to not only drive projects, but help ensure all projects for the business unit move forward
- Deep understanding of marketing across electronic devices
- Knowledge of analytics tools including Redshift and Hive/Hadoop
- Knowledge of intermediate statistics
- Hands-on experience in Tableau, from data origination to productionized dashboards
- Ability to travel internationally at least twice a year, and as needed
- Willingness to meet with stakeholders during Seoul/Shanghia business hours
- Master’s degree in related field
- Business-level experience with R, Python, or Scala
- Experience owning the analytics and performance of a large business unit
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.