Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Who We Are?
Supply Chain Automationis responsible for predicting what customers want to buy and automating the inventory ordering process. One of our key system is a platform to communicate with suppliers including suppliers and sku management. Suppliers can use this platform to work with us, provide their informationon order placement, logistics and so on. Coupang can also use this platform to manage all POs, SKUs and vendors.
- Follow tech leader or scrum masterthroughout the software development lifecycle
- Collaboration with product owners to implement enhancements or new applications
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/time to market imperatives
- Share best practices and improve processes within or across agile teams, mentor junior developers
- 5+ years of experience in application design and service system development is required
- Experience developing medium scale enterprise and MVC web applications
- Strong fundamentals in core Java, OO design, data structures, algorithm, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Comfortable working in an agile fast paced startup-like environment
- Familiar on Spring MVC or Spring Boot framework
- Have ever worked ondistributed system, familiar with some of the technologies like cache, MQ, NoSQL
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good communication skills with English
- Experiences in BPM(Business Process Management) project like activiti is a plus
- Experiences in e-commerce industry
- Experiences in AWS, EC2 is a plus