Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Working in the Recruiting Operations team within Global Recruiting as a Recruiting Excellence Specialist you will help define, structure and implement improvements to the Recruiting function focusing on the overall impact and value recruiting can have to the whole organization. Those improvements may include recruitment processes, enabling technologies and using data and analytics to maximize recruiting performance.
About the role
In this role you will;
- Perform complex analysis - create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Help estimate and develop timelines and strategies for implementing improvement opportunities and recommendations.
- Communicate and recommend solutions - Be proactive in providing status updates, sharing insights as well as communicating potential roadblocks
- Communicate complex analytical insights and business implications effectively – Be able to tell the story of the data to stakeholders to equip them to make informed decisions and future plans.
- Design Recruitment processes, with an emphasis on efficiency, compliance and enabling technology
- Work closely with the Recruiting leaders and key internal stakeholders to design, execute and maintain metrics and recurring reports
- Work closely with the wider Recruiting team to keep in line with the overall global recruiting vision and roadmap.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and analysis to identify trends using tools such as Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of relevant experience in an in-house analytics role
· Proven analytical background and proficient in SQL
· Knowledge of BI and Visualization platforms such as Tableau
- Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns and of conducting error/deviation analysis
· Experience with business process analysis and mapping
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to design and optimize reports for different audiences
· Excellent research and diagnosis skills, solution oriented
· Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
· Ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a team environment·
- Functional knowledge of HR operations and processes is preferred
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.