Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
We are seeking a Sr. Global Mobility Specialist who is responsible for supporting our rapidly expanding global mobility needs. The Sr. Global Mobility Specialist is the point of contact for all aspects of employee mobility globally and will be a subject matter expert for all aspects of mobility across all regions, including employee immigration and relocation.
- Responsible for the operations and service delivery of the Global Mobility function, providing strategic consultation, support and administration of the talent management process related to relocation, onboarding, expatriate life cycle management and immigration and tax compliance
- Lead and solve complex day-to-day problems independently while maintaining positive peer relationships.
- Responsible for handling key vendor relationships, ensuring accountability, adherence to customer satisfaction requirements and performance standards; also lead vendor search and selection efforts as applicable.
- Serve as a first point of contact for expatriates to discuss and consult on all issues impacting expatriates, mobility guidelines and expatriate benefit programs etc.
- Organize and update onboarding materials for expatriates and provide first-day orientation to ensure seamless new hire experience
- Identify opportunities to improve internal policies/process related to expatriate new hire experience and lead multiple initiatives for enhancement
- Partner effectively with various HR functions including HR business partners, recruiting, legal, payroll, compensation, benefits and external service providers
- Assist expatriates with year-end tax settlement in collaboration with payroll
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of administrative and expat support experience
- Knowledgeable about Korean immigration policies and procedures (work permit and visas)
- Outstanding communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills both in Korean and English
- Good knowledge and experience in SAP
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail
- Ability to interact and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Proficiency in a variety of software programs including MS suite (SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Ability to apply structured process improvement techniques to improve customer experience and overall efficiency
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.