Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Recruiting Operations is responsible for operating and monitoring a set of recruiting activities and processes that help talent acquisition organization run effectively, efficiently and in support of hiring strategies and objectives. By doing this, this team contributes to reduce friction in the recruiting process and eventually improve candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Coordinate interviews, meetings, and on-boarding at a high-volume by partnering directly with Senior Recruiters, EAs, Interviewers and Hiring Managers
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently, especially in a fast- paced environment
- Update candidate records in recruiting systems and confirm new hires
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Provide a concierge travel experience, manage travel agency vendor and hotel partnerships
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of scheduling/HR/coordinating experience
- Experience with MS suite (Excel, Word, etc) and Google suite (Google drive, calendar, etc)
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience as a recruiter coordinator is highly preferred but not required
- Bilingual in Korean and English
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.