Coupang is one of the fastest growing eCommerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which our customers ask, ‘How did I ever live without Coupang?’ Powered by innovative technology and operations, we have set out to transform the customer experience journey – from revolutionizing last mile delivery to rethinking how customers search and discover on a truly mobile platform. We have been named one of the ‘50 Smartest Companies in the World’ by MIT Technology Review and we are one of Forbes magazine’s ‘30 Global Game Changers’. Only nine companies including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Tesla Motors and Coupang have been named on both lists.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai and Silicon Valley.
- HR Business Partner is responsible for the people strategy and entire Human Resources capacity. His/her charter includes developing, implementing, and administering HR programs and solutions in support of the client group business objectives. This includes the areas of talent management, staffing, retention, compensation and rewards, performance management and career counseling.
- Become a trusted advisor for the Business Leaders and the people managers’ community in terms of people management.
- Ensure to implement HR strategy and programs aligned with Business strategy
- Identify the needs of key internal customers (both management and managers in Corporate Functions such as People, Legal, Finance, PR etc.) to build and develop strategic HR road map.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, improving and standardizing HR policies, processes, performance management, employee relations, recruiting, and learning and development.
- Be the HR driver in the assessment of teams, develop strategies and achievable team goals, and give guidance in how to establish specific factors that affect morale, effectiveness and results.
- Understands the businesses; coach and advisor to business partners to facilitate organization and cultural change. Educates business leaders on HR trends that affect the business.
- Identify & anticipate potential risks and translate solutions into scalable processes and systems.
- Build and develop innovative, long-term employee programs.
- Manage daily HR operations as needed and collaborate with CoE teams such as C&B, performance management and HR analytics.
- Shapes and evolves segment culture through driving key Coupang employee engagement, diversity and inclusion programs
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resources, including talent acquisition and performance management, compensation and benefits, training and development and HR business partnership.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience of managing team.
- At least 2 areas of expertise among C&B, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Performance Management, Organizational development, Change management in HR functions
- Must be able to communicate in English both in written and verbal
- Previous HRBP experience in MNCs
- MBA degree, majored in HR related subjects
- Experiences from Technology or eCommerce industry
- Experiences in HR consulting, good at project management in virtual/matrix organization
- Regional or global work experiences, Technical recruiting and Employee Relations experience
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.