As our Senior, Business Analyst for Customer Relationship Management , you will be responsible for operational targeting and performance reporting to make our consumer experience world-class.
With a span of ownership that includes the Retail Systems, Benefits and Promotions Platform systems, and CRM Platforms Systems, this leadership role is responsible for providing targeting and CRM insights allowing for data-driven decisions and performance assessments. This role will leverage existing Datawarehouse and retail time reporting capabilities and be able to build new tables as needed to support targeting for CRM team with and without promotions that will drive key customer actions to increase customer lifetime value and contribute to company’s growth
- Build analytics, insights, and reports that executives, CRM marketing team, and engineering leadership. will leverage to make investment decisions and as an input for requirements development and tools creation.
- Build queries that utilize the data pipeline to provide targeting list and actionable insights into customer acquisition, cross sell and upsell and other key business performance metrics for retail systems and benefits and promotions (discounts and coupons).
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses and drive analytics projects that leverage this data analyses.
- Total 4~7 years of job experience including Data or Business analysis experience
- Expertise with SQL, SQL tuning, and relational database systems
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Tableau, Data Cubes, Power BI, etc.)
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
- Experience using a programming language (R, SAS, Python, Java, etc.) for automation, job scheduling, and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.