Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our CMC Associates for Marketplace - CMC, you will be responsible for
- Monitor the sale of the following products from Coupang and stop selling any found products immediately.
- Products that cannot be sold online as defined by law, such as alcoholic beverages and medicines, except Korean liquor, and products not available for sale due to Coupang's internal policies
- Products harmful to teenagers and are sold without adult certification (laser pointer, adult aids, etc.)
- Products suspected of being fake when monitoring brand products
- Monitoring the sale of illegal products and suspend the sale of them
- Monitoring the sale of adult products and suspend the sale of them
- Monitoring products suspected of being fake and suspend the sale of them
- Capable communicate in Korean - reading / writing / listening in a fluent level (scheduled to work with employee base in Korean)
- Strong responsible and meticulous owner
- High level of understanding and practical input right away
- Smoothly communication
- Have experience of searching and product monitoring in the field of ecommerce and open market
- Capable of writing OA documents (word, excel, etc.)