Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
The people operations team is committed to delivering operational excellence, and we are looking for a strategic leader who can build Coupang’s first shared services organization.
- Plan, manage, and control the activities of the team to ensure operational excellence
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of key HR processes, including development of workflows, job guidelines, role instructions, and procedures as needed
- Bring expertise or identify subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, infrastructure support, tool ownership and compliance with procedures, etc.
- Lead process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis, and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices
- Hire, develop, and retain associates, ensuring efficient operations
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Prior experience building an HR Operations and/or Shared Services Team in a multi-national environment
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Solid data analytics skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop a team
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.