Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Seller Support Associates for Seller Support Operations, you will be responsible for : under the principle that the seller's success is Coupang's success, we support the seller's sales activities to ensure that the seller provides good products and experiences to the customer.
Efforts are made to provide an environment where the seller can solve the inconvenience at once, and further, the seller can solve the problem on its own.
- Supports channel-specific (calls, online, etc.) seller's sales activities
- Resolve the seller's request for support immediately or through collaboration with relevant departments
- Improve pre-diagnosis, processes and systems of vendor inconvenience based on call data
- Establish a framework that enables the seller to solve the problem on their own based on the seller's experience
- Customer-centric mind and smooth communication skills
- Customer service majors
- Qualifiers for customer service
- Customer / Seller Counseling Experience
- eCommerce service industry experience