* P/L 및 현금 흐름, 비용 분석, 예산 책정 및 운영 지표에 대한 재무 분석 및 보고 요구사항 지원
* 전사적 비즈니스 그룹과 협력하여 데이터 구성/수집 및 심층 분석 수행
* ad-hoc 분석 및 리서치 수행
* 재무, 회계, 경제 또는 관련 분야의 학사 학위
* 1년 이상의 기업 재무/예산 경험
* 영어 작문 및 언어 커뮤니케이션
* 상급 Excel 기술 필요
* 디테일 지향적 분석적 사고
* 전략적 사고, 커뮤니케이션 및 시간 관리 기술
대기업/ 글로벌 기업, 빅4 회계법인, 컨설팅펌 근무 경험
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Central Finance Specialist for Financial Planning and Controlling, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. Corporate finance activities including financial planning, analysis, forecasting, reporting and budgeting.
- Support financial analysis and reporting requirements covering company P/L and cash flows, cost analysis, budgeting, and operational metrics
- Work with business groups across the company to organize/collect data and conduct in-depth analysis
- Perform ad-hoc analytic and research requests
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economy or a related field
- 1+ years’ corporate finance/budget experience
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Detail-oriented and analytical thinking
- Strong organization, communication and time management skill
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Large/multinational Corporations, Big 4 Accounting Firm, Consulting Firm experience
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.