As a Principal, Product Data Analyst(Business Analyst) for CMG Product, you will be responsible for working with Product and Engineering teams to build world class products for our customers and improve our ads marketplace health. You will work with teams across our full suite of products including performance-based advertising, brand advertising, and merchandising.
What You Will Do:
- Product development metrics: delivering a set of Key Performance Indicators, used to determine the viability, success and help set future direction for product releases.
- Marketplace health: provide visibility into the effectiveness of our ads marketplace maintaining a balance of publisher monetization, advertiser performance and end-customer satisfaction.
- Operational support: work closely with engineering, product, sales, and operations teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production issues.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ Job years’ experience
- Excellent skills in Excel and SQL skills
- Proficient English skill
- Knowledge of auction-based marketplaces and various pricing methodologies and systems
- Excellent quantitative analysis and modeling skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- MBA or advanced degree
- Previous experience in eCommerce, Online Media Pricing, Marketplace Management, Inventory Management or Business Management.
- Data visualization tools experience (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, etc.)
- Python, R, Hive, Presto, Airflow
Recruitment Process and Others:
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job, and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
- Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
Recruiter: Dean Park (email@example.com)