Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
The Coupang Media Group (CMG) is responsible for providing vendors that sell their products on Coupang a host of marketing products and services. We launched Product Ads which is a bidded performance advertising marketplace late in 2018. We have grown rapidly in the past year with 100% quarter over quarter growth. Business growth will accelerate into 2020 and we are building the team to get us there.
As our product manager on our Product Ads team, you will be responsible for defining product vision, short and long-term strategy, and roadmap. As the advertising business has grown at Coupang we are adding additional ad inventory and are optimizing our customer’s ad experience. You will have product owner responsibility for a team of UX designers, developers and business analysts responsible for continuous iteration and improvement on areas within the Coupang application. Success looks like simultaneously improving the customer experience while driving up both ad revenue, total sales and customer conversion rate.
- 10+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
- Proven ability to deliver in a complex stakeholder and partner team environment
- Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a rapid iteration cadence
- Multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs
- Advertising marketplace or exchange domain experience
- Search advertising experience focusing on auction dynamics and yield optimization
- Master’s degree in an analytical or engineering discipline or MBA preferred
- Experience building and managing a team of product managers
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Recruiter: Nana (firstname.lastname@example.org)