Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Benefits and Promotions team is responsible to build and manage tools and technology for Retail business. Our goal is to build world class efficient systems that focus on Coupang's Retail business. We are redefining our platforms and use most cutting edge technologies available today.
We are a full stack engineering team and are seeking engineering talents at all levels who are excited to build large scale distributed customer centric products that would power Coupang’s core business and growth worldwide.
We are a global engineering team located in Seattle, Seoul and Shanghai.
- Serve as the technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Drive the highest quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance (millisecond latencies), scalability (millions of requests per minute), availability (99.99% uptime), enterprise architecture and engineering best practices.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry best practices in design.
- Assist in the career development of others by actively mentoring individuals and the community on advanced technical issues, and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, and increase their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Large system architecture design and development experience based on Java Platform
- Development of e-commerce Platform Backend
- Understands Front-End & BackEnd-System (Full-stack Developer)
- Experience of developing web services and performance tuning
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work in multi cultural, cross functional team
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in business and technology
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Large system architecture design and development experience
- Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable, highly available systems
- Hands-on experience of cloud computing like AWS
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.