Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Sr. Tech Recruiter will own Tech hiring within Global Recruiting team and work very independently partnering with Tech business hiring managers, candidates and internal stakeholders to set the goal, manage process and monitor metrics etc. Recruiting is very pivotal to Coupang's business and you can make a huge impact by attracting right talents throughout the organization.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the ability to assess candidate's fit for business in a long term, understand their motivation and sell Coupang to attract them
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations through a deep understanding of requirement
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits our mission to create a world where people ask "How did we ever live without Coupang?"
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process per the requisition s/he handles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience from a tech/engineering industry
- Min 10+ years of recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting for various Tech positions (i.e. developers, engineers, data scientist, product owners etc.)
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools for tech talents
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships