Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Product Owner for Transportation Systems, you will be responsible for building the tools and systems that support the operations of Coupang’s delivery teams. The Coupang Delivery Team is charged with managing the processes of thousands of Coupang Delivery personnel and tracking the location of tens of millions of items as we process them for delivery to customers. We leverage automation, optimize existing operational processes and look to innovate to drive the best possible customer experience.
We are looking for a passionate individual with product management background to build the product vision and drive the execution of a best-in-class logistics experience for both Coupang’s internal and external customers.
- Define your Transportation segment’s vision, short and long-term product strategy, and roadmap including translating your objectives into measurable and actionable metrics
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Customer’s Voice
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch, including writing product requirements, defining use cases, and setting success metrics
- Work with engineering, design, business and operational stakeholders to drive high impact metric driven projects and builds from ideation through to deployment
- Continually develop a best-in-class logistics experience for both your internal and external customers through constant monitoring and iteration to improve.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product management
- Analytical thinker who works well in a fast-paced, data-driven and highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects
- Bias for action and willingness to get your hands dirty to get the job done
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- eCommerce/logistics industry work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and Korean
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
- This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
- If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
- Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Recruiter : Jong won Park 박종원 (email@example.com)