Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Principal, Business Analysis for Fulfillment Center & Transportation Business Analysis, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. Millions of Customers shop in Coupang, generating billions of data points. The Business Analytics team brings this data together to generate actionable insights, answer complex business questions, and help us deepen our understanding of Customers.
- Proposing and generating new Customer experience metrics and insights that will help us create the best shopping experience
- Collaborating with product owners, designers, program managers, engineers, and business stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Creating and managing weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reporting, working across multiple teams to identify and present high-level insights to key stakeholders and executives
- Providing thought leadership and be the subject matter expert on E-commerce & logistics services analytics.
- One who has 3+ years of experience as software developer
- One who has 3+ years of experience in data analysis
- One who has demonstrated experience translating data and insights into concrete and actionable recommendations
- One who has ability to write and communicate complex analysis in a clear and concise way
- One who is self-starter who takes ownership and has the ability to think and react quickly in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- One who has strong critical thinking and detail-oriented with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- One who has experience with SQL, Excel, Python, and R/SAS or any statistical package
- One who has experience that working with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, and Presto
- One who has bachelor’s degree in Statistics, IT, computer science or equivalent experience
- One who has master’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience
- One who has experience in E-commerce & logistics services analytics
- One who has fluent in English and Korean (verbal and written) is a plus but not required
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.