Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
At FinTech, our mission is to make Coupang the easiest place to pay online. We introduced CouPay, turning what used to be a very cumbersome experience to OneTouch experience, increasing purchase conversion and customer wallet share. While CouPay is already in service with millions of active customers, we are continuing to innovate, looking into new opportunities that combine finance and technology to see how we can further add value to our customers and our business.
As our Principal, Business Analysis for FinTech, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. Millions of Customers shop in Coupang, generating billions of data points. The Analytics team brings this data together to generate actionable insights, answer complex business questions, and help us deepen our understanding of Customers.
Join us as we get ready to bring more innovation in online payment and beyond.
- Collaborating with product owners, designers, program managers, engineers, and business stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Creating and managing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reporting, working across multiple teams to identify and present high-level insights to key stakeholders and executives
- Providing thought leadership and be the subject matter expert on analytics for FinTech domains
- Proposing and generating new Customer experience metrics and insights that will help us create the best payment experience
- Demonstrated experience translating data and insights into concrete and actionable recommendations
- Ability to write and communicate complex analysis in a clear and concise way
- A self-starter who takes ownership and has the ability to think and react quickly in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and detail-oriented with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- 7+ years of experience in data analysis
- Experience with SQL, Excel, and R/SAS or other statistical package
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, and/or other data visualization tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or similar fields
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or similar fields
- Experience with Python
- Experience in online payment and/or E-commerce
- Ability to communicate in English and Korean is a plus but not required
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.