Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Executive Assistant for eCommerce team, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class.
· Managing of complex calendar and scheduling to support an executive.
· Managing domestic and international travel
· Managing expense report coordination and submission
· Organizing, executing, and assisting with team activities (staff meeting, all-hands meetings, and team social events)
· Acting as a liaison for direct reports
· Working closely with the leadership team and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Document writing, editing, and readiness
· One who has 2+ (for Jr.) 6+ (for Sr.) Years of Administration experience in a fast pace environment
· One who can adept at determining the urgency and importance of competing priorities.
· One who is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint etc
· One who has a BS/BA degree from an accredited college.
· One who is able to manage extensive travel, finance, multiple meetings, calendar shift and conflicts.
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Demonstrated ability to organize, multi-task, assist multiple team members at the same time and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.