Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
People operations team is responsible for the HR processes that support an employee’s full life cycle (i.e. hiring, transfers, terminations, etc.). With the launch of Workday, we will need to build our Tier 1 team that will handle these types of transactions, as well as support other offline activities, such as contract and employee document management.
- Process HR transactions including new hires, rehires, transfers, leaves of absence, terminations, personal data changes, and other complicated system transactions
- Ensure the confidentiality, accuracy, security and timely maintenance of HR data
- Maintain employee files and ensure other new hire paperwork is completed as necessary
- Maintain positive working relationships with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Answer employee and manager questions regarding HR process, policies, and how to use the HRIS
- Bachelors degree
- Demonstrate organization, communication, and accuracy in all work assigned
- Ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential information
- Detail-oriented and results driven
- Customer-centric mentality
- Eagerness to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with HR systems, such as Workday or Successfactors
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.