Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Coupang Media Group is a focused team of individuals whose primary goal is to make advertising effective and easy to use. You will be joining a UX team that will redefine usability for the entire Korean market. The team’s primary stakeholders operate in Shanghai, Seoul, and Seattle, giving opportunity to collaborate globally.
- Take conceptual ideas and turn them into valuable solutions for our Coupang advertisers
- Design flows and experiences that are focused on ease-of-use and efficiency
- Drive strategic design decisions working with the product and business teams
- Provide and solicit feedback from other designers to increase quality and consistency
- Work with product owners, engineers, business owners to oversee customer experience from ideation to launch
- Strong communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking beyond just an initial deliverable for product strategy and vision
- Experience in designing and shipping applications
- URL or offline portfolio featuring examples of interaction design
- Experience with end to end product design (UI & UX)
- 2+ years of app design, visual design, interaction design
- Experience with front end programming HTML/CSS
- Ability to speak English and Korean (not required, but helps)
- Experience designing applications for B2B (not required, but helps)
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.