• Tech leader for agile team throughout the software development lifecycle
• Collaboration with product owners, stakeholders and designers to implement enhancements or new applications
• Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
• Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/time to market imperatives;
• Share best practices and improve processes within or across agile teams, mentor junior developers
• Strong problem resolve skills
• Lead and drive company level project with collaborate with different agile teams and stakeholders.
• 8+ years of software development experience
• 6+ years of iOS app development using Objective-C or Swift
• Experience deploying applications to the Apple App Store, ideally available in Apple App Store currently.
• Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, and UIKit
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Good understanding of design patterns, such as MVP/MVC/MVVM, Observers, Delegation
• Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs
• Passion for writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field