Head of PMO - Security & Privacy (Program Management Office)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask, “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Reporting to the Chief of Information Security Officer, your mission is to;
- Assist CISO/CPO to effectively direct and lead a global team of internal security, privacy and IT infrastructure staff and external vendors.
- Assist CISO/CPO with strategic planning, including budget projections and project related budget management.
- Develop and oversee company-wide (end to end) project work plans; integrating activities, milestones and interdependencies across multiple projects/work streams, including relevant updates on plans; drive early anticipation of risks and issues, ensuring and tracking appropriate milestone plans.
- Interface and work closely with multiple business and technology teams in order to define, streamline, build, automate, monitor and drive infrastructure, technology, governance and process enhancement projects and programs.
- Develop and lead Program Management Office (“PMO”) and Metrics governance for Security & Privacy and Technology Infrastructure organizations, including establishing best practices and templates
- Enabling project leads and project managers with the tools and techniques necessary to execute professional project management; establish and maintain Canter of Excellence for project management.
- Oversee development and execution of projects, including holding planning and execution to the highest standards.
- Lead on development and execution of metrics and reporting.
- Assist with strategic planning and budgeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Engineering or related discipline
- 20+ years of working experience in which 10+ years spent in program management of global and regional initiatives
- Certified PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience in establishing and running a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Engineering or related discipline
- Proven track record of stakeholder engagement for a diverse stakeholder audience
- Maturity to drive delivery, ensure quality and manage relationships across teams/departments and geographic boundaries
- Ability to influence, negotiate and partner across multiple projects and teams/departments to achieve a specific agenda
- Positive attitude and value team work
- Possess excellent cross-group collaboration and communication skills, with strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and attention to details