Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Principal, Business Analysis for Site Merchandising, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. Site Merchandising is in charge of driving customer engagement to better customer experience as well as help grow our business.
- Structuring and perform analysis independently and conduct research to uncover the insights that support our recommendations.
- Developing value-add analysis and partner with onsite merchandising team leaders to define and analyze key success metrics, measure efficiency, and inform the best possible business decisions.
- Developing and produce regular reports for onsite merchandising team and other related teams.
- Prioritizing and work effectively in an environment with competing demands
- Developing and definition key metrics and able to communicate to other teams
- BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Statistics or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of work experience as an analyst or in an analytical role.
- Must have SQL knowledge and experience
- Preferred Bilingual in Korean and English but English can be optional
- Experience in business analyst
- Experience with SQL, GA
- Proficient in Microsoft excel.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment; comfort dealing with ambiguity
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.