Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Supply Chain Automation is responsible for predicting what customers want to buy and automating the inventory ordering process. One of our key system is a platform to communicate with suppliers including suppliers and sku management. Suppliers can use this platform to work with us, provide their information on order placement, logistics and negotiation. Coupang can also use this platform to manage all POs, SKUs and Vendors.
- Improve user experience and usability of the SKU and Supplier Management Web System
- Demonstrate Result Data with good look and feel
- Provide end to end solution, responsible for frontend and backend integration. Design and implement frontend and backend interface
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet time to market/quality imperatives
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or related
- At least 3 years’ experience in in Web frontend development
- 2 years + of experiences in web architecture, hands-on working on design systems
- Solid understanding and development experience in one or more web framework/library like React, Vue and nodeJS
- Familiar with server side programming, OO and design pattern
- Follow the web framework, technologies and architecture trend and be able to make the trade off
- Experiences in e-commerce industry
- Excellent communication skills with English
- Backend Java skill