쿠팡은 세계에서 가장 빠르고 크게 성장하는 Ecommerce 기업 입니다. 우리는 고객, 직원, 파트너 그리고 우리를 둘러싼 모든 사람들의 일상을 어떻게 혁신 할 수 있을 지 매 순간 고민합니다. 우리는 아직 아무도 풀지 못한 문제를 해결함으로써 사람들이 이렇게 묻는 세상을 만들고자 합니다. “쿠팡 없이 어떻게 살았을까?” 쿠팡은 서울뿐만 아니라 베이징, LA, 시애틀, 상하이와 실리콘밸리 등에 오피스를 두고 있는 글로벌 기업입니다.
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- Supporting inorganic strategy development and execution by partnering with business leaders across the organization.
- Implementing corporate development activities including investments, M&A, acqui-hiring and strategic partnerships across the deal lifecycle from sourcing to deal execution & post-merger integration
- Coordinating with internal teams and external advisors for cross-functional reviews and due diligence activities
- Preparing investment memo and executive presentations for senior leadership
- Analyzing relevant business domains to synthesize meaningful insights and inform senior leadership decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field from a well-know university
- Minimum two years of experience ideally in tech. sector through one or more of the following: product management, business development, corporate development, investment banking, venture capital and strategy consulting
- Formal writing skills (both in Korean and English)
- Fluent in English, ideally at native speaking
- Proficiency in MS-Office(PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Experience in e-Commerce companies and/or consumer tech. companies