Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As an iOS Software Engineer working on Search & Discovery Product Engineering, you have the opportunity to work on Coupang’s fast growing customer facing platform. You will identify and solve hard problems to improve system scalability, enhance the reliability, as well as optimize the resource efficiency. In addition, we want to think out of box and try to get rid of app release dependency as much as we can.
This is a critical role to Search & Discovery org. You will develop cutting edge technologies to redefine our customer facing app to bring seamless customer experience and build world-class iOS platform to power various products like search, recommendation, and personalization.
As part of the product engineering strategy, product engineers also work closely with product owners and designers to enable a friction-free Coupang customer experience and accelerate our company growth. Our mission is to make Coupang the first place for people to search and discover products, and product engineering is the gateway for this ambitious vision.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of coding experience with iOS
- Expert programming with swift
- 5+ years of solid work with system design, and large distributed systems
- Experience with MVVM pattern in iOS Programming
- Experience with performance tuning in frontend systems
- React JS experience
- A passion to explore, improve, automate and optimize distributed systems and tools.
- Ability to think outside-the-box and challenge conventional wisdoms
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 18 days PTO + 12 national holidays off
- 401K matching
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Mobile & fitness reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.